I’m organizing a drone photography workshop on the Azores in the beginning of May.
I know … Covid-19 situation. However the borders are not closed, people are getting vaccinated and the Azores was the safest destination in 2020. So I’m very positive looking forward and I am super excited about this trip!
With a small group of enthusiastic drone photographers we’ll create the adventure of a lifetime. This is the kind of trip you will be telling your grandchildren about! 😊
I will show you the best spots, help you improve your drone photography through live workshops in the field and editing workshops in the villa. And in general just have a lot of fun in the most incredible location in Europe.
So this is what I have in mind:
- 7 people + myself
- 5 days of adventure on São Miguel island
- 2 days of adventure on Terceira island (optional)
- 1 modern villa with pool
- Sunrise & sunset drone shoots at the most epic locations
- Several outdoor adventures
- 1 whale watching tour* 🐋 (with the drone!)
- Drone photo workshops in the field
- Lightroom editing workshops at the villa
- Natural volcanic hot pool relaxation in an epic setting
- All drone permits included
- Local chef to prepare us some delicious food
* 99% chance of seeing migrating blue whales, fin whales, sei whales, humpbacks or resident sperm whales and 10 types of dolphins 😍 and the occasional killer whale pod, blue sharks and manta rays as well 🤯 This is very likely going to be the best day ever in your droning career, haha.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to get on the list? Subscribe now to get more information: